1) A contract will be in place once your payment has cleared.
2) Bunited will provide you with a full refund of any monies paid, in the unlikely event that we should have to cancel the event. We will not provide any further compensation however for any inconveniences or additional costs incurred and advise you to take out insurance cover.
3) Cancellations are strictly non refundable but you may try and sell your place on and must notify us in writing of any name change. We will charge you a £10 admin fee per booking for a name change.
4) You should not join our events if you suffer from any medical conditions, likely to be adversely affected by dancing. You understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating in any competition or dance sport and hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that you incur while attending and/or competing at B:united. You hereby waive all claims against B:united, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that you might incur.
5) You confirm that your image may be included in any videography, film or photography taken during B:united 2018. You understand and agree that any resultant creative IP is the sole property of B:united and further consent that they may use this in any future marketing of B:united events.
6) Changes may be made to the programme and line-up, at our discretion and/or in response to circumstances beyond our control.
7) Please note: if you are staying at The Adelphi Hotel, your contract is with the hotel itself as opposed to with B:united and you should pursue any issues relating to your accommodation with the hotel directly.
8) You may be aware of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that comes into effect 25th May 2018. As part of our registration process we need to obtain certain personal information which is used for the following: to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information regarding your booking; to check our records are correct and to address any queries about your booking. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. By booking for B:united you are giving us consent to use your personal information in this way.